Reliable and Superior Commercial Carpet Care Serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Long Island and Northern NJ for 30 Years. And Still Going Strong!
Periodic Carpet Care Will Preclude How Often You Need Your Carpets Cleaned. We’re Here if You Need Us!
How well you care for your carpets will be the pretext for how often your carpets need professional cleaning. By following a few easy practices you can stabilize your carpet‘s fabric and color, and keep its texture looking fresh and clean. Here’s what we suggest gets done to keep your carpets showing beautifully and performing optimally:
- A good vacuum by your staff, or ours, will prevent soil from embedding. This will make its next deep cleaning show more effectively.
- Use scissors to snip snags and tuft sprouts. Pulling on them will damage the carpet. Many of us have learned the hard way about that. A measured snip will do.
- If your carpet has been burned or scorched, remove the tops of the dark burnt fibers with a curved scissors such as those used for fingernails.
- Furniture dents. We all know them. To smooth them out use a coin and stroke them evenly.
- And, of course, a carpet cleaning program to include semi annually cleaning will freshen them up but also spot potential problems before they become major ones.
If Pre-Emptive Attention is Not Enough, MD Building Carpet Care Services Will Provide the First Aid Your Carpets Need
When your carpets are in a state of need if not disrepair, we have the expertise and training to do full cleanings, shampooing or fix otherwise whatever ails your carpets. Manhattan-based, we travel to Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, the Bronx and northern NJ to care for your carpets. This care can include cleaning / extraction which prolongs the life of the carpet, and is best left to experts to start and finish the job right. You should know that going with MD Building Services means the professionals who will do your full carpet cleaning only do carpet cleaning. Given such, they’re familiar with the nuances of each carpet’s fabric and weave type, and proceed accordingly. Our staff is trained how to use the right materials and to carefully monitor and control the use of those materials, whether its a steam or a patch-fix.
Prior to the assignment, one of our supervisors will visit your office and determine which method would be best. We can do the work at night or on weekends, so as not to interfere with your work.
Why Choose Us As Your Carpet Care Professionals:
• It’s our job to advise you on best practices to keep your carpets clean and long-lasting.
• When we arrive we employ only the services required to make the fix or do the cleaning.
• Our work is quick, and there is minimum inconvenience caused to others.
• Our commercial carpet shampooing services are available when needed (daily, weekly, monthly or as-needed basis).
• Regular checks are conducted by supervisors to ensure that high work standards are met.
• Immediate services available 24/7 when you call us.
For reliable and superior carpet care service serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Long Island and Northern NJ, please call (212) 967-1235 or to contact us by email, click here and send us a message today.